Yesterday there was a drug rep lunch at around 11:30. She brought some In-N-Out burgers and fries for the lunch. Unfortunately Dave was tied up and couldn't make it 'til about 4pm. When he got to the room everyone was gone (of course) but he could still smell the In-N-Out burgers. So, he decided to look for them. He found a bunch of burgers in the trash, under some other things, and so he took one out, heated it in the microwave and ate it. Does anybody else see a problem with this?
4 comments:
He does the oddest things I've ever heard of. It's quite entertaining to say the least- I'm glad you blog about them!
This is Dave commenting: I would like to defend myself here. The burger was clean and uncontaminated. It was in a box in the trash which kept it untouched from anything else. It was totally fine. And as for it being old as Denise implies - I had a roommate in college who would leave food out for days on the kitchen counter and then eat it. That was gross. A few hours old burger is hardly a big deal. And it was an In-and-Out burger - who could resist?!
Jerry Seinfeld: So let me get this straight. You find yourself in the kitchen. You see an éclair in the receptacle... and you think to yourself: "What the hell, I'll just eat some trash."
George Costanza: No, no, no. It was not trash.
Jerry: Was it in the trash?
George: Yes.
Jerry: Then it was trash.
George: It wasn't down in. It was sort of on top.
Jerry: But it was in the cylinder.
George: Above the rim.
Jerry: Adjacent to refuse is
refuse.
George: It was on a magazine, and it still had the doily on.
Jerry: Was it eaten?
George: One little bite.
Jerry: Well, that's garbage.
George: But I know who took the bite. It was her aunt.
Jerry: You, my friend, have crossed the line that divides man and bum. You are now a bum.
This reminds me of when Dave and I used to clean the BYU stadium after the games to raise money for the Rugby team. I seem to remember eating a lot of "garbage" that we would find in the stands.
Post a Comment