Saturday, October 23, 2010

home from ohio

I am home. The trip was fabulous--so good to see everyone and be in ohio. I have a lot of pics to post but no time to do it now. For now here is one with my good friend Brutus.
My favorite video of Ohio ..(click on video)... at the new student union. Makes me tear up everytime. I love Ohio State!
And Lisa and I in the student union!


Dave seems to have done pretty well with the kids at home. I think they ate about 40 doughnuts while I was gone!

2 comments:

lisa h. said...

I miss you! So I lost 4 lbs this week!! totally cause you were here kicking my butt w/ the walking. I need you to come back till I lose 20lbs! but then it looks like your fam might gain 20 from doughnuts if you left :)

Melissa said...

I want to see more pics! I wish we could have gone out. Can't wait for a nice big vacation with y'all!