Saturday, October 30, 2010

friends

I love these girls....

April

and lisa
and Jessica

It was so great to see so many good friends!


and Kelli came up from Akron and spent a wonderful day with us!



It was so fun to see all the cute kids together. Most of them have been born since we last saw each other 3.5 years ago!( I am holding Kelli's baby Emily and Lisa is holding her Charlotte.


Lisa talked Joe into babysitting so that Kelli, Lisa and I could go out to Northstar Cafe..a very hip/healthy/organic place.



As luck would have it, Beth Johnston was also in town for a couple of the days that I was there. It was fun to see her and her two little guys.




It was really great to talk to everyone. Get the real story about how life is for each of these women, what is going on in life, how residency is going (for most), and catch up. Being face to face is so much better than blogging, email, etc. (although I don't see how we could live without those)! Thank you all for being so accommodating and making such a great week for me! You are so talented and amazing and FUN!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing pictures.. it was great to see a picture of Jessica; I miss her! I miss all of you guys! I really wish it would have worked out this year for Heather and I to have came up. Glad Kelli was able to come down for a visit too.