Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Princess Clare and her roommate

ast week we had the big sister little sister princess party. The mutual girls host this event for the primary age girls. They each take 1 or 2 little sisters and take care of them for the night. We've done halloween parties, PJ parties, and this year a princess party. The big and little girls all dressed like princesses (big girls in prom type dresses). It was really great. I think the big girls loved to dress up as much as the little girls. Clare even insisted that I wear my "date dress" (the purple one I wore to the neurosurgery dinner last year) so that I would look nice.

Clare got her face painted there and wouldn't wash it off before bed.


Here is what it looks like w/ Clare and Tressel in bed. Clare always makes sure Tressel is covered before bed.

No comments: