Sunday, October 10, 2010

air show - our favorite annual event

The kids LOVE the parking situation because we get to take a very exciting BUS over to the show.


It is fun to see all the different helicopters and airplans and talk to the pilots.




a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhW1zJhyphenhyphenpWpkXRyP3i56d_bIwqXXByXVBg8B1mxkAEjKGdEwICZkAbS-yRwZn_sAE1mUNLIvA0cAkxEBIxWR6H7OmjXz2MUUW-R_UmMRiftZWtaQ9adN3wROPVbQBgGkRcKM0HbZ7s8rAFh/s1600/014.JPG">you would never know that the most exciting thing in the world (THE BLUE ANGELS) are flying over head right now. The kids are much more interested in their little programs!


You have already had fair warning about how much the kids love michigan so I have to apologize for all the yellow and blue. At least I got a Ohio State hat on Calvin! It's kind of funny to see the Ohio State hat with the Mich shirt.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooh... looks so fun. I have actually never been to an air show before. I hear you are going to O-H-I-O next week. Have a great time!

Scott said...

I cannot believe you let your kids wear that Michigan stuff around. Baffling. Maybe if you bring them some Ohio gear back from your trip, you'll be able to re-indoctrinate them.

Scott said...

Oh, and we love that you love airshows. They are our favorite thing to do too. In fact, we're a little jealous.

Cellista said...

Great pictures! We love airshows too.

Hey, I tagged you on my blog--a little Q&A to get to know you better if you're so inclined, since I've been rather scarce in reading and commenting on blogs lately!

Em said...

So cool! I bet you had a blast. And um, an OSU hat with Michigan clothes. What the.

lisa h. said...

WE ARE GOING TO THE BUCKEYE STORE WHEN YOU GET HERE!!! ENOUGH OF THIS MICHIGAN STUFF!!