We had a sick house -- a stomach bug. It was horrible.
*Mon night: Calvin (it all started at 5pm when Calvin said "Mom, I think I just went poo in my pants." This is not what a mom wants to hear!)
*Wed night: Clare
*Th night: Alexey
*Sat night: Dan and Dave
The good news: nobody threw up on the floor.
The bad news: I didn't get it. I don't know I will or if I somehow escaped the misery. Every meal I eat, I think "how will this taste coming back up?" It is torture to me.
The good news: as far as stomach bugs go, it wasn't too bad.
The bad news: actually Dave got it worse than anyone else. That combined with his whining was pretty sad.
The good news: As far as I know we didn't spread it to anyone outside of our house.
1 comment:
better not bring that to Ohio!
man, what calvin said made me laugh! sorry you had to deal w/ it though.
Post a Comment