Saturday, October 2, 2010

conversation between dog lady and Alexey


A few days ago we saw a lady at the park with a sweet little dachshund putty. Lex and this poor lady were having a long conversation about dogs and life in general and I had to translate the baby talk with each sentence so that she could understand alexey. This was the highlight. Lex was hugging and petting this dog and for whatever reason got a big kick out of the tail.

Dog lady: Yes, that is a tail?

Alexey: ohhhh

Dog lady: Does your dog have a tail?

Lex: yes

Dog lady: Do you have a tail?

Lex: no

.
.
.(lex is thinking...what do I have?)
.
Lex: I have butt

Denise: Lex has a big brother

Dog lady: I see!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Thank heavens for brothers, right? So funny.

I am Laura said...

cute dog and cuter comment!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Gotta love the honesty of a child. :)