Here are a couple of examples in my house this week (one is from dan who is not techinically my child but since he lives her and I have to clean up after him I think he counts).
Clare, as she is putting sunscreen on my back for me: "Mom, you need a lot of sunscreen because you are so fat, right?"
Dan, to the Elders at dinner Mon night: "Yeah, I used to want to get married, but after living with Denise for the last 2 years I am pretty sure that I don't want to anymore."
I think I need a raise.
2 comments:
LOL!!!!! Your blog CRACKS me up - I love it! :)
Don't you just love kids?! We had a bit of car trouble, nice man stopped to help, and afterwards Megan says to me "he must not be as fat as you cause he was able to get under the car." Oh, they make you feel so good about yourself. :)
Post a Comment