Clare started PEPP. (Poway Extended Primary Program.) Basically PEPP is a 2 year K program. In our district kids are eligible for K if they are 5 before Dec 2nd. PEPP is a program designed primarily for the younger kindergarten students who turn five between June 1st and December 2nd. The kids do a year of pepp and then go into the regular K classes the following year. PEPP is a 1/2 day class 5 days a week. K is full day so pepp is a great transition year for those who have the late summer and fall bdays. Clare bday is nov 21st so she is a great pepp candidate!
This picture is extremely "picture perfect" and not really representative of everyday life at home!! I can't say my kids always get along so well but Calvin has been looking out for clare at school so far which is nice!
Alexey got ready for school and then was VERY sad to learn that she was not going to be able to stay at PEPP with Clare!
today when I picked up Clare at 12:15 we went out to the playground/lunch area and had school lunch w/ calvin.
This a a true candid picture.
I just love my kids.
3 comments:
2nd grade? Wow! I love the back to school pictures.
Yay for school!! I just love that last photo of the three of them--classic.
I love Clare's face in the last pic! oh, too funny! and poor alexey, she got on her backpack & everything! i can't believe calvin is in 2nd grade!!! wasn't he just born?!?! ahh, so crazy.
Post a Comment