Sunday, May 20, 2012

Clare bear

I have several posts in the making but I wanted to share a couple of cute things Clare said.

We were out of town and someone asked Clare, "Clare, do you miss having Tressel in your bed when you are out of town?" She replied, "No, because I have Mom in my bed instead."

I asked Clare what she wants to do next year for an extra curricular activity. She said dance. I let her know that she can choose tap, ballet, or jazz. She said she does like tap and jazz but "ballet is the best because it is is the most beautiful."  Love that Clare!

Clare likes to play hangman. I have the hardest time playing with her becuase of her Kindergarten way of spelling things but I love that she enjoys writing and it is so fun to see her learn to read!

No comments: