she is so photogenic! I never seem to have luck when I take my kids to get pictures taken (I finally gave up last year). I am sorry to hear about Grandpa Gonda- it is sad when people who have influenced you so much are not around any more. I am glad he lived such a great life!
6 comments:
Love the one with her laying on her tummy with her hands on her face...soooo cute!
she is so photogenic! I never seem to have luck when I take my kids to get pictures taken (I finally gave up last year). I am sorry to hear about Grandpa Gonda- it is sad when people who have influenced you so much are not around any more. I am glad he lived such a great life!
Pretty girl!
She's a doll! I love the one where she is pulling up her dress a bit! So cute!
LOVE the bare feet! She is such a cutie!
Wow, I see a lot of you in her. I can't believe how big she is. And so pretty!
Post a Comment