I don't have much time this week or next for posting and have lots of catching up to do but for now you can just enjoy a couple of funnies from dave.
#1
Dave: "Good news, my only patient died today so I don't have to go in early to round."
(She wasn't his patient for real, but she had been added to his list even though there was nothing neurosurgery could do for her.)
#2
Denise: "Do you think we should get some dog food for our food storage?"
Dave: "Denise, the dog IS the food storage."
Hate to think we'd ever get to that point but I know it happens in true times of desperation.
6 comments:
Thanks for putting a smile on my face Dave!
lol!!! oh man...the food storage one killed me!
Thanks for sharing. I needed a good laugh today! We were just talking about when we could see you guys again. Have you been to the mormon battalion museum yet?
I think that Tressel's utility in a world catastrophe situation would be higher as a dog than as food.
If you're going through food storage as part of an economic crisis (as opposed to teotwawki), then you'd probably just give the dog up for adoption.
But it's still pretty funny.
LOL - so glad to hear that Crouton has not changed a bit!!! lol.
totally laughing about the food storage. Jonathan Safran Foer in Eating Animals suggests eating dog as local, sustainable, environmentally responsible meat. Hm. No thanks.
Post a Comment