Jessica took family picures for us yesterday. Calvin was a little grumpy but we did manage a couple of decent ones of the family. Clare and Lex loved the camera and so we had many wonderful ones of them.
I chose pink and brown for our color scheme. I thought it turned out nice. My inspiration for those colors is Alexey's darling dress that is pink with brown polka dots! I just love it! I laid out a brown shirt and pink pants for Clare but she was upset about that b/c she said, "brown is not a girl color" "it is not pretty" "What??!!! Pants! I hate pants. I want to wear a dress" so we comprimised by letting her wear a pink skirt and putting a pink shirt on under the brown one. Clare cracks me up.
more to come later!
4 comments:
such cute pictures! I love the colors. And yes... Joseph was VERY happy about the BYU game! It could have been a huge disappointment there at the end, but surprisingly, BYU pulled through.
I really love your colors you picked. I would never have thought doing those, but they look great. I was just hoping to see Dave in a hot pink shirt. ha ha
SO cute! Love the colors and the personality in Clare's outfit!
These look amazing!! And you look fantastic.
Post a Comment