2. Dave got to go to the USC game today and witness the most points ever scored against USC at the colliseum. Love it!!
(doesn't the sight of all that USC gear make you sick? -- being in in SD amongst many USC fans is very annoying. I'm sure it will be slightly less annoying now that they have had a tough season since many USC fans are fair weather fans and only come around when USC is winning. In fact, I have noticed that if USC wins I see TONS of USC gear on Monday. If they lose, I see very little USC gear!! They are an obnoxious bunch, but Dave did say they were very nice and he enjoyed the game.)
3. -for dave - mini-marshmallows. *Warning - dentist you will not be happy about this one ** Apparently dave gives Alexey 3 every night before bed and it helps her to not fuss. When I put her to bed she either doesn't fuss at all or will fuss for about 20 seconds and its done before I leave the room. She is SUPER easy!
4. hulu. we don't have cable tv but occasionally we watch a fun episode on the computer.
5. my healthy body. I have had great health my entire life, aside from a few injuries here and there in sports. I am able to work and play hard and it is a blessing!
2 comments:
we love hulu also! i love reading your lists.
Joseph sure had fun at the game. Thanks Dave!
Post a Comment