Tuesday, November 3, 2009

cutest monkey on the block

We borrowed this darling monkey from a friend. Alexey was too much of a moving target so I didn't get a perfect picture, but you get the idea.




Calvin and Clare both have monkey costumes so I was hoping to get all 3 kids in monkey costumes together but we never really had the chance. Here are Calvin and Clare a couple of years ago.

Also, here she is after Halloween (shirt removed due to over-heating), a very happy camper<

Samson is my Dad's dog and she loves to chase him around and give him a good workout!

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWIA4QjgZI8r26puWwiXNnKFlStkP5aTvEuRdL8mTFSl0ijx4-hTqYSDHRnWPcTPOFW4igfxakszAzdONfg1TSv8T7tLarlenGyW7k0N46LRYcQIXVUwam8v_ZvBgSqT86POdw2x-xMkE1/s1600-h/016.JPG">
(don't ask me why those crazy letters and numbers are there but I don't dare erase them for fear I'll lose the pic with it. sorry!)
Clare with a friend at our church party and then the next night in full makeup compliments of Shianne.

PS. I do love Calvin too, but he was off with friends on both nights and we never got a picture. He said he might put his costume on one day so we can get a picture of him as optimus prime.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the monkey costumes, so cute!

Pete said...

What a cute monkey. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Good post. I am relieved to see the camera is working again.