Friday, November 27, 2009

I just love Thanksgiving, don't you?

Calvin had fun playing with a 10 year old boy and the teenagers at the pool and ping pong tables. He tried nintendo DS and ate banana cream pie....he found a quiet spot and went to bed around 5:30!



Clare loves pink!
Alexey made a new best friend in Jessica's brother, Jeff. Bless his heart, he played with the kids for hours!





This is Jessica -- she is going to bring us a new cousin in Feb. She is darling always and even more so as a pregnant person.



We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving day. We went to my brother Pete's in-laws, the Liebers. It is so kind of them to include us as part of the family now! The food was wonderful, the TV was playing football and the kids had a great day. Dave's day was not quite as great...he had to go in for a case around 1:30 and missed dinner. He did get home in time for the TX game and a plate of leftovers!


This morning I went in to Black Friday at Target. It was MADNESS! But also kind of fun. I was there at 5 as the doors opened and got to see the line wrapping all around the shopping center! I picked up a few toys and games -- nothing too fancy -- and I was home by 6. Today we are doing family pics. It is a good day :)

All pics taken by Jessica Dahlquist!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Tim worked all day Thanksgiving and was on call that night and didn't get home today til 1 pm. Then we celebrated Thanksgiving at a friends house tonight.. it's all good. Turkey tastes great no matter when.

Cute pics of the kids! And brave of you to go shopping this morning. I did that a few times with my mom, it is fun once in a while.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Love having you as family and sharing the holidays! Steal any pics of mine that you want! Can't wait to see you again in just three more weeks! Yeah!