Friday, November 13, 2009

1. Calling in YW I really love working in YW and especially love the other YW leaders I work with. Today we had pres. meeting and those are always fun.

2. Christmas parties. I always look forward to the Christmas parties at work and with friends each year. The surgery dept is having theirs at the Birch Aquarium and I am very exctied to take the kids.

3. College Football. I am not nearly as into it as I was when I was at OSU but it is still a fun tradition. It makes for a great date or father-son, father-daughter or grandpa-child activty. Always makes for great fall conversation.

4. Dave's stories. I love that Dave shares stories about work with me. He is a good storyteller and I always feel like I really get to know everyone and everything from work through him.

5. mail. Even though we get mostly junk and bills it is still exciting to check the mail everyday and those treasures that do come in the mail are priceless.

2 comments:

Cellista said...

I love mail too!

Heather said...

Amen - I live for good hospital stories. And good mail.