Last weekend was opening day for t-ball here. Calvin has been very excited about starting t-ball and it has been great to have one of his school friends on his team (both for him to have as a friend and for me to have someone to carpool with)!
calvins favorite part of any sporting event is the cheering before and/or after the game!
It's a hit! I wonder how he can even see with that giant hat on covering his eyes

and he's off!! When he first hit the ball he just stood there watching it and then the coach reminded him to hurry and run to first base! He threw the bad down and took off.

dave cracked up when he saw this picture becuase Calvin is not even watching the game. He's just chillin' on second base!

running so fast! (watching Calvin, and some of the other kids, run is hilarious.)

coming in to home plate!

my child is the one sitting down picking grass. I am seriously worried that he is going to get hit in the head with the ball because he's never watching the ball.

He is on the marlins.

silly faces


Here they are all lined up shortest to tallest. Calvin is shortest! He was very excited to get the jersey that said #1!
4 comments:
those are some professional uniforms! evan did tball last summer, so we are trying out soccer this time. he'll also do tennis (maybe) and swimming.
that's nice you can already do tball outside. actually, it was 70 yesterday, so we've been having some spring weather.
So fun! I love him chillin' backwards on second base and his cool sunglasses!
Hi Denise! The last time I read your blog, I think you had a picture of Dave ironing his shirt while still wearing it... I had the funniest picture in my head of it, so I pretty much read your whole blog to find it and got the best catch-up of your life! I miss you and hope you guys are doing well!!! (Never found that picture, guess I was going too fast???)
Isn't T-Ball the BEST?! Has the ball rolled to the outfield and the entire team chased after it yet? :)
Post a Comment