Wednesday, March 18, 2009

thank you bloggers

Hi Blogging friends. Today I was thinking about how amazing all of you are. I learn so much from seeing what you are accomplishing in your lives. I often feel completely behind and totally inadequate but I learn so much from your talents and mothering, cooking, cleaning, home-making, organizing, creating, food-storing, budgeting, etc. etc. etc.....it is great to see your families, the fun things you are learning and doing and the positive ways you are involved in church, schools, politics and community events. Thanks for your great examples.


and here is a random picture of Clare learning to (pretend) drill heads like her dad. The drill she is using was the one dave used to drill his very first hole in the head 3-4 years ago at ohio state.

5 comments:

I am Laura said...

She will make a great surgeon one day.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

She knows not to do that to Alexey right? :)

Scott said...

Why is Dave all wet?

Jessica said...

I agree, it is so fun to get ideas and see what other mother's are doing. Was Dave sweating because Clare was holding a drill to his head, or did he just get back from a run?? :-)

Denise said...

yes, dave had just gotten back from a run! He is YUCKY!!

Clare ran the drill into her own head and got her hair all tangled and then went to dave (my idea). She hasn't tried it on lex yet. :)