Tuesday, March 17, 2009

more pictures of our featured destination

harvard

freedom trail

fenway park

know it yet.....???





boston!

why boston?

-direct flights availible from SD

-interesting stuff to see

-one hour from Dave's home town in NH. I have never been to New England before! Dave is excited to show me around his old stomping grounds....and to meet a couple of his old buddies that are still in the boston area.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

That last picture is an amazing picture of Boston! I haven't been there before either but we are hoping to someday. What a fun little vacation. Enjoy!

Johnson Fam said...

You'll have so much fun. I've been to Boston once before and wished I could have spent a lot more time there than I did. It's some place I've always wanted to go back to and visit again.

Renae said...

I've always wanted to go to the Northeast! and a trip without kids . . . won't that be nice!

I'm coming out to California next week and would love to see you again!

Anonymous said...

I love Boston. We had an extended layover there on our way to Europe several years ago. It was amazing! I am sure that it will be even better in warm weather (we were there in the middle of winter).

Emilee said...

How fun! I love vacations! And New England is one of my favorite places.

lisa h. said...

cool! do you know the dates yet? mmm....i wonder if we could plan a little weekend to boston at the same time? that would be fun! maybe joe will get lots of moonlighting and we can spend the extra money!

Jessica said...

How FUN!! You guys will love it. I have family in Boston, such a pretty place.

Krystal Trapnell said...

I love Boston, it is seriously so much fun! We flew in for our connecting flight to Puerto Rico and I kept telling Jeff that I really want to go back to Boston and spend some time. Go Sox! Have so much fun!

vanessa said...

I am so jealous!! I have wanted to go to Boston since I was in third or fourth grade. I read a book that was set in Boston and loved it. I think the name of the book was Swan Lake. Anyway, how fun for you. Someday we will go.

jhorrocks said...

Hey, if you guys need a base of operations in NH let me know. I will go ahead and volunteer my parents' house. You can have your own wing.