Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet Alexey. My joy.

Has recently learned to sit up on her own.


Is fully aware of how crazy the rest of her family is...


but loves everyone.


Weighs in at around 16 lbs. (dropped from the 85 to 25% for weight now that she's rolling and moving a lot).



Has the sweetest face and most beautiful blue eyes.


She is so easy and so wonderful! Always smiley and cheerful. Super easy going. Just can't get enough of her sweet cheeks. If kids stayed this happy forever I'd have 10 kids!

8 comments:

Scott said...

I thought this was oldest to youngest. No one tell Clare that her own mother omitted her from the family blog. We can just start calling her "Redacted." At least Clare's cousin Lance remembers her and loves her :)

Cute pictures of Lexey. My favorite is of the funny face she's making at Calvin.

Denise said...

I didn't forget Clare -- her bday is this week so I'm holding off for a bday post!

sheri Lieber said...

Gorgeous eyes!! Alexey is one cutie pie! As well as Calvin and Clare!

Laurie said...

Oh, she's just darling! And getting so big!

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

She does have pretty eyes! Cute pics!

Emilee said...

What a sweet baby! Her eyes are absolutely beautiful. I love when they can sit up themselves. They feel so big and independent.

Ashley said...

Denise and Crouton!! I miss you guys - you both look EXACTLY the same too! lol. So HAPPY I am able to "see" you and keep up with your BEAUTIFUL family now. Your kids are adorable. Amazing how time flies and what becomes of it. Can't wait to see more...take care! (I have a link to Ginger's blog (on my blog) - she would love to hear from you!)

Deanne said...

Alexey is getting big Denise! Why do they have to grow so fast? Why??! :)