It was a surprise shower. Ern was invited to a girls night out at my house and instead showed up to a baby shower. And it was super fun. We had a great turnout of about 30 women. Her husband did a good job helping her decide to get dressed nice and ready to go. He did a great job of nudging her along without being too obvious. He said, "sweetie, I think you'll feel so much better if you get dressed." and "don't you think you'll have more fun if you comb your hair and brush your teeth before you go?" Erin always looks lovely, but at nine months pregnant she didn't feel like getting ready to go out. It is usually pretty safe to show up in PJ's to a girls night at my house since I'm almost always in mine! So, I was glad she came dressed and ready for the occasion. She was very surprised and had a wonderful evening. Her baby is due any day now.
Erin's mom brought all the food -- catered it from Oscars, and she also decorated the table.
3 comments:
I love the diaper cake!! Looks like the baby shower was lots of fun :-)
Oh what fun! And what a lovely idea! Hopefully it will be baby time for her soon!! :)
How fun! Wish I could have been there. :) Tell Erin congrats.
Post a Comment