Thursday, July 31, 2008

quick question

Our house is quite a disaster right now. Here's the dining room

kitchen


Do you think it went well when Dave invited some work friends over for dinner this weekend?

Um, probably not.

quick update: As luck would have it when I made him un-invite them they invited us over!!

7 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

No, he didn't!? I am so sorry. Like you didn't have enough to worry about. Our hubbies just don't think sometimes. :)

Melissa said...

ha ha ha... Dave cracks me up. I wouldn't be up for entertaining people either.

I am Laura said...

LOL. What was Dave thinking.

Em said...

Oh no! I hope you have a grill/BBQ outside.

lisa h. said...

ha! all the times you've have your house all cleaned and no one shows up...

Emilee said...

It's kind of chic, really, all that clear plastic. Maybe they would have thought it was a new trend? And you could have served pizza on paper plates?
Bless men's hearts.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wow, you guys are keeping busy on the house projects. Sorry about the flood--hopefully everything is working out quickly. Love that Dave invited people over--quick relapse of memory, he's probably working too hard!