She has been sleeping in there for several days! Her bed is actually a top bunk from a bunk bed on the floor. It's a nice first bed because it is on the floor and with the bars she won't fall out!
While we're doing pics, here's calvin's room. We haven't changed it at all since we moved in but I don't think I ever got around to posting pics of it before.
We painted some letters for him so that he wouldn't feel left out of the painting projects we've been doing for clare's room. He picked the colors (yellow, red, purple, green, blue) and the polka dots.
10 comments:
Looks GREAT!!
So now Emiley is totally crazy about painting her room. She wants stripes like clare and she gets so excited while we are looking at houses that already have pink rooms! I think she has little faith in me to actually do it so if it is already done somewhere she'll talk about that house forever. I think you did a fabulous job on it!!
The room looks really good Denise. You did a great job. I wish the stripes showed up better in the pictures. And I love the valance!
Love your blog, Denise!
The girls' room looks adorable! Clare looks so tiny and cute in the big bed! Bet she loves the room! Calvin's letters are neat - you are so creative!
I love it!!
I love the animals on the walls in Calvin's room. Where do you find those, are they vinyl?
The stuff on the wall is called tatouage.
http://www.tatouagedesigns.com/
as I mentioned I didn't stick it there so I don't know a whole lot about it.
I love those curtains! I wish I could see the wall in person!
Great idea using the top bunk bed with rails. We are just starting to think about how we are going to move the twins out of their cribs.
Fantastic work! The room is gorgeous. It's amazing what paint and work can do.
I love those stripes!! Way to go, Denise. And Calvin's letters are awesome. I'd love to do that for my girls too.
Post a Comment