Today Calvin woke up at 6:45am. This is amazing. I actually went down to check on him to make sure he wasn't dead becuase he never sleeps in like that. He is super chipper and so smiley. I love a happy Calvin. It was also so nice to wake up on my own and be first one up! (well, not counting dave who left at 4 this morning).
I am almost done with my painting. I am hoping to finish up tonight or maybe tomorrow. Then I can work on getting furniture in place and making it someplace Clare bear will call home. She has been sleeping in the pack-n-play for a week now. She loves it because she can climb in and out of bed on her own. When she gets moved back into her room she'll have a big girl bed so she will have the same freedom! She is a darling little girl.
This weekend Dave and I have a date. :)
Crockpot dinner means no cooking tonight!
3 comments:
I'm so excited to see the new room!
Yay for date night. Hope you guys have a ton of fun.
I can't wait to see pics of the room! Jeff hates painting and I don't know if I'd ever be brave enough to tackle that on my own, so yay for you!
That is a great start to the day! Hope the rest of your day went as wonderfully as it started!
Post a Comment