Sunday, July 20, 2008

my birthday wish

Happy Birthday to me today!

My wish is to know YOUR birthday! Leave it in the comment section. Month and day please (year is optional)!! :)

Even if you think I know your birthday or think I don't care to know it, leave it anyway. I may have remembered the day wrong or it might have dropped off my calendar sometime so EVERYONE participate please! Remember, it is my birthday wish so you can't say no!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Denise!!

Heather Carter 12/27/81

Johnson Fam said...

Wish we were there to celebrate with you! And for your birthday wish...7/16 is my special day. :)

lisa h. said...

happy birthday!!! you better know mine....12/12/81. was dave off today?

Melissa said...

Happy, Happy B-day! Did you do any fun things to celebrate?

3/7/80

Jessica Dahlquist said...

PETE SAID:

aug 5th: Happy Birthday Denise

Chris and Reba said...

Happy birthday, Denise!

6/21/82

I am Laura said...

Happy Birthday. What a good wish. I may steal a few to my calendar too.

September 17, 1978 -- the big 30 this year for me.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Happy Birthday!

11/15/79

Janell said...

Happy Birthday Denise!! I don't think I ever knew for sure when yours was, sad to say I failed as a sister. I'll do better from now on, hopefully!! Hope it was great! Did you do anything fun? Mine is 8/11

Thany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think this cals for cake or something yummy at swimming this week. Hmmm.

I am March 29, 1977

Natasha said...

Happy Birthday!
May 19

Scott said...

What Denise hasn't told you about this wish is that with your birthdays she will have all the information to steal all your identities. She's going to treat herself to an amazing birthday shopping spree on your collective tab.

Deanne said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!

Nov. 2nd

vanessa said...

Happy birthday Denise! Mine is 2/22
what a good idea I'll have to copy it sometime!

Jessica said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!
July birthday's are the best:-)
My birthday is July 6th.

Em said...

Happy, happy {late} birthday. Hope your day was great and that you had some "me" time.

9/22

Emilee said...

Happy Birthday! April 17.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Birthday. Sorry its a bit late. Hope it was great. June 1, 1979.

Malinovka said...

I'm also late, but Happy Belated Birthday! 2/28/80

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

Sorry I missed your birthday! Happy belated!

3/1

Laurie said...

Oh dang it, I missed your birthday! Well, happy late birthday wishes!

6/23/79