I'm sure ya'll will get tired of hearing about my house over the next couple of weeks .. .but that's what we're up to. Well, you know how one thing leads to another in home repairs so we're having some other work done in our kitchen that has needed to be done for years. We start getting the floors torn out tomorrow. That'll take 2-3 days, then we'll tear out this sun room type area in the kichen and get it fixed since it is worn out and starting to leak into the drywall and cause it to get moldy. That'll take a week or two....THEN we'll get the floors put in and then the finishing work like baseboards and paint. I am hoping for one month to have it all done. Meanwhile we also have a plumbing issue in the garage that'll start today and finish up on Friday. I'll take lots of pics for the before and after.
Well, here's the before of the sun room area.

The kids have been doing lots of entertaining themselves while I've been on the phone and meeting with people in the house. At one point I went out to find clare playing with her doll. Then Calvin and Alexey joined her.



I tried to get one of all three but it never works. This is Alexey's life ...always with hands all over her but always soooo happy, and I love how you can see Calvin's sweet smile in the corner.
5 comments:
Denise, so sorry to hear about all the house problems. When it rains it pours I guess.
Alexey is so cute and I love her round face. I just want to be there to pinch those cute cheeks of hers. You can tell the kids adore her. She will be spoiled by them!
Good luck with everyone this next month.
Cute!! Hey, it's awesome you'll be getting some new floors!
Crazy house stuff. But in a month, it will all be worth it, right? Your kids are darling. I love those happy faces.
Your kids are so cute!
Crazy stuff with the house! Excited to see everything finished.
it looks like alexey is one of claire's dolls in the one picture! calvin's smile is cute!
Post a Comment