Monday, June 23, 2008

Swiped

Pete and Jessica were in town this weekend. We LOVE pete and jessica! Jessica is learning to be a photographer and hopefully she won't mind that I swiped a few of her photos to share with the grandmas! :)



5 comments:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

I'm suing you for copyright infringement!!!! I did some photoshop on Clare's chin boo boo and I'll send those to you and you can swap it out:) You have beautiful children.

Kids,Cookies and more of the same said...

So nice that you have a pool!! Esp. in this weather! Cute pics!

Thany said...

Lucy has the same shirt Clare has! Great pictures...what great times with friends!

Scott said...

Are those my Aqua Sphere swim goggles? I'd wondered where those had gone. I'm glad Calvin is getting some good use out of them.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Great photos--I especially love the closer up ones of Clare.