that this is the beautiful face I get to look at all day long!
Speaking of lucky a few days ago I had a conversation with Clare that went something like this: Denise: "Clare, you are so lucky!" Clare: "I'm not lucky, I'm clare!"
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can see your Mom in that third picture.
I'm catching up on everybody's blogs this week. I've been so busy with school the last month and trying to finish everything up for the year.
All of your kids are so cute! I really like Clare's short haircut. Despite what Dave thinks.
3 comments:
I can see your Mom in that third picture.
I'm catching up on everybody's blogs this week. I've been so busy with school the last month and trying to finish everything up for the year.
All of your kids are so cute! I really like Clare's short haircut. Despite what Dave thinks.
Great pictures...she is so so cute! (And she really exists! Just like Mae...and Daisy!)
you are lucky! what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment