Dave and Calvin had a good time -- espeically Calvin who enjoyed playing with all of his little buddies in the ward.
When Calvin woke up at 4:45am, he and Dave got up and got the campfire going again and ate smores.
Notice in the background you can see the city. This campout was only about 30 mintes from our house and not out in the woods. It was still great for all the kids.
dave participated in the doughtnut eating contest.
They did not serve the traditional pancake breakfast (apparently some people were NOT happy about that). Instead they had spagetti and eggs. Doesn't sound that great to me,
but apparently Calvin ate some.
one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of camping.
8 comments:
is that a spider!? whew...no thanks! that looks really fun though for the boys.
Mmmmm...Spaghetti and eggs. Glad to see Dave and Calvin are eating well. I can't wait wait until Ian is big enough to go camping. We will definitely be putting spaghetti and eggs on the menu!
How is it that your son, mr. picky/non-eater, will eat spaghetti and eggs??? Baffling. Those pictures are adorable though. He looks so grown up and it's fun to see Dave having so much fun in the donut eating contest!!!
I bet it was nice for Calvin to go out with dad and give the girls some "girl time". That spider thingy is yucky!
OMG!!! That spider freaked me out!!!! Yuk!!
What a cool camp ground!! I am very impressed that Dave took some pictures:-) Isaac and Andy have their father son camp out this weekend. I am so excited to just have Seth around for a night and a morning.
WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT SPIDER??? Okay, things like that should only exist in the zoo behind glass windows.
The campout looked like lots of fun and oddly enough, that spaghetti and eggs thing looked kind of good to me...Carbonara? Yeah, I think I'm hungry, better go dig up something to eat.
Looooooove the Father Son Campout.
Haaaaaate the spider! Eeeks!
Post a Comment