PS. I LOVE Calvin's buzz. Thanks for all your comments. I think he looks super cute and I like it more everyday. He also really loves his short hair, and the added attention he is getting as everyone notices his new do (and cool zig zags in his head)!
7 comments:
I think you should buzz Clare's hair now too. That way all your children will have matching cuts. You could even take the guard off the buzzers and do zigzags in Clare's hair too!
Scott, It's funny how many people have thought that we put the zig zag in his hair for show!
I cut Caleb's hair this evening and he was asking me to put 'curls' in his hair like Calvin's. I assume he was talking about the zig zag of Calvin's scar. Um, I told him no.
the girls look great and Calvin's buzz looks great on him!
@Denise - how very thoughtful of the doctors that did Calvin's surgery to leave him such a neat zigzag pattern instead of something boring. They would be so happy to know that people thought it was a showy hair style.
Yeah, the zig zag is totally cool...and your girls are so beautiful.
I will have to ask Nathan what he thinks about Calvin's haircut!
I can't wait to see my beautiful nieces in a week!!! I just want to squeeze Alexey's cheeks!!! Does it get any better than those cheeks?!?!
Post a Comment