I have been working on potty training Clare ... actually, she's mostly doing it herself. And she is doing a great job. :) She will do anything for a few chocolate chips and a chance to wear princess underwear!! For over a week she's been wearing underwear at home but I've been putting her in a pull up or diaper to go out. Today I decided she could try underwear in public. this big step I dread mostly due to having to spend lots of time in yucky public restrooms. Anyway, this is what is ironic:
today on the first day that I let Clare wear underwear out of the house CALVIN peed his pants in the grocery store. It was seriously humiliating. (and actually he was wearing his swim suit and yes it was a lot).
8 comments:
So sorry. As you know Ally finally trained about five months ago, but the last month she started having accidents again. Just once in a while. But what is funny is she is taking the lead and starting to teach James how to use the toilet. It is funny to hear her direct him there and tell his to take his pants down, be sure to wipe, and now lets clean your hands. I am totally resistant to the idea of potty training him. I am insistant that the rest of my children train themselves.
i'm sorry...lol...that is really funny, i'm sure it wasn't fun.
we were swimming today and calder went into the bathroom alone and came back...i was like did you go potty by yourself? she's like, no, i went on the floor. i guess she couldn't get her swim suit down in time - oh well.
Oh No!!!
It shocks me when Nathan-who was potty trained by the time Lucy APPEARED on the Earth-has an "oops."
I didn't really finish commenting...I was interrupted in the middle...and now I can't remember what else I was going to say. :)
Kids. They just have a way of catching us off guard! Maybe it was because HE wasn't wearing the princess underwear? :)
that is ironic.. just when you were so worried about Clare and then Cavlin has the accident. go figure right?
That's great Clare is doing well. I think being trained is great. Megan did so well when we trained her and she never has accidents (lucky me). Poor you and Calvin! Did it upset him?
oh...sorry! I am dreading potty training the twins and am not planning on doing it for a long while yet!
Post a Comment