Friday, May 30, 2008

Late Easter

We had a great Easter! We had a beautiful Sunday service and then went to dinner at Kari's paretnts house where the kids had a ton of fun playing with all the cousins and doing an easter egg hunt. When we said prayer that night Calvin said, "thank you for Easter egg sunday." Alexey was born the next day so I never had time to post the pictures. So, here are our pictures from Easter.

This one cracks me up becuase I can just see Clare trying to eat all her candy so BINGO can't get any!


Calvin has been dressing himself a lot lately. He likes to wear things backwards, inside out, on the wrong feet or however he chooses. I think it's great he'll do more for himself so I don't complain at all about what he's wearing or how he's wearing it!




Isn't this a beautiful one of Clare and Jessica?!


And, here I am the day before I had lexie.

3 comments:

jhorrocks said...

Denise, you look really good! Nice Easter pictures! I'm looking forward to the egg hunts for Ian (and, of course, being able to eat some of the extra candy).

Haley

lisa h. said...

ha! i think i'm about that big now and i still have 4 1/2 months!

Malinovka said...

You are so teeny!! I can't believe you were actually 9 months pregnant in that picture. And I love Clare's haircut--super cute!!

Robyn