Calvin in front of the New York City model made of Legos. Lego miniland was pretty amazing. Super detailed and very interesting. There were models of San Francisco, southern CA, Daytona 500, Washington DC, Las Vegas, New Orleans.
All of us infront of Vegas.
I thought this ride was so cool!
drivers school for 3-5 year olds. when they were done they got a drivers licence for lego cars! Calvin loved it!
calvin and david on the train ride.
happy Calvin.
Memorable Moments:
While I was changing Alexey's diaper (she was laid out on a blanket and I was leaning over her) a bird pooped ALL over us. On my hair, hat, ear. On lexies face, bib, clothes. On our blankets...everywhere. It was DISGUSTING.
We lost Clare for about 10-15 minutes. Dave had a security guard on the radio about to close down the gates of the park. Here's the story: Clare had told me she wanted to stand in line with Calvin on the car ride so I said okay and kind of pushed her into the gates of the line so she could get to calvin. Then I started talking to dave and didn't think to check and make sure she made it to Calvin in line until a few minutes later. She was not with Calvin or us or anywhere to be seen. We frantically ran around looking for her for about 5 minutes and finally I found her holding the hand of a lady. The woman said she had seen clare walking from our direction and held on to her so she wouldn't get too far away and then just watched for the parents to come looking for her. She had no clue she was lost and wasn't the least bit scared. Throughout the day we kept and extra close watch on her and noticed that she is quite a wanderer. Several times she would just leave us and start walking away. (but we'd stop her) She has been super clingy and scared of everything so we were not used to her wandering around like that. Most days, even at home, she won't let go of Dave's leg if he is home.
5 comments:
Lego Land looks like a great park! I have always wanted to go there. I have heard form others how fun it is.
Sorry about the bird poop:-( Yuck!!
That is so freaky that you lost Claire for a little bit. As a parent that is the scariest thing ever. I am SO glad that it all worked out.
I'd love to take the kids to Lego Land some day (before one or all of them are too old to enjoy it!).
That is so scary that you lost Clare! How frightening that must have been! Glad she wasn't 'lost' for very long, but I'm sure it was long enough in your mind, right? :)
I got pooped on by a bird when I was pregnant with Dylan. I had just gone on a walk and was walking home and "splat"! I feel for you!
Who would think that LegoLand could provide so many adventures...I have been bird bombed before too. No fun. Especially when you are trying to change your baby's diaper.
I have fallen behind in my reading!
OK, Oh My Gosh on the Clare Thing. Lucy Goose is a wanderer and i am just WAITING to lose her.
We got to go to Legoland recently-some deal through David's work-and really liked it. We only had a handful of hours but got to go on the cool horse ride thing-the kids adored it. I want to go back sometime when the rest of San Diego and Orange County aren't in attendance as well.
Post a Comment