wait...the last pic...is that all 3 of them???is that claire's new haircut???
ok, i scrolled down...i guess not...thank goodness!!
So cute!I think Alexey looks more like Dave and Clare looks like you.
They do look alike. Alexey is a bit chubbier in the face. So cute. You have beautiful babies
I love the comparison photos! I think they have the same noses. They look alike, and they also look like themselves. :)
They are both SO cute. I love holding little new babies. LOVE IT!
Thanks for the invite:-)I think that Alexey and Claire look so much a like. At least at that age. they are so cute. by the way I bought a pair of the light wieght polo shorts from Costco for $20, I got the blue color. I love them!!
I think they look a ton alike. I think Alexey looks a lot like Dave too. When I first saw those pics though, they could almost pull off as twins.
The nose and lips are so similar, eyes too. So darling!
Were those the same baby? Seriously, It's amazing how alike they look. Both so beautiful!
They are similar.....however, Alexey looks more 'healthy' than Clare. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
wait...the last pic...is that all 3 of them???
is that claire's new haircut???
ok, i scrolled down...i guess not...thank goodness!!
So cute!
I think Alexey looks more like Dave and Clare looks like you.
They do look alike. Alexey is a bit chubbier in the face. So cute. You have beautiful babies
I love the comparison photos! I think they have the same noses. They look alike, and they also look like themselves. :)
They are both SO cute. I love holding little new babies. LOVE IT!
Thanks for the invite:-)
I think that Alexey and Claire look so much a like. At least at that age. they are so cute. by the way I bought a pair of the light wieght polo shorts from Costco for $20, I got the blue color. I love them!!
I think they look a ton alike. I think Alexey looks a lot like Dave too. When I first saw those pics though, they could almost pull off as twins.
The nose and lips are so similar, eyes too. So darling!
Were those the same baby? Seriously, It's amazing how alike they look. Both so beautiful!
They are similar.....however, Alexey looks more 'healthy' than Clare. :)
Post a Comment