Thursday, May 29, 2008

fun with clare and lexie

Alexey is 2 months old and growing like a little moose! She is almost 12 pounds. Clare was 12 pounds at 3 months, I think so she is growing faster. She is almost too big for her size 3 month clothes.



I took Clare to get a haircut at a salon today to straighten out the back where calvin chopped some off. So, now she has a cute summer cut. Dave does not approve (as he does not approve of any hair cutting) but she's still his little darling!


I love Clare's face in the picture. She is all lit up and telling uncle dan about how she put lexie in the baby doll stroller!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I think her hair is adorable!

Janell said...

I think it looks great!! You can't go wrong with a little girl as cute as clare though. What beautiful girls you have!

Chris and Reba said...

I love her haircut! Chris is against all haircuts, too. What's up with that?

jhorrocks said...

Your kids are so cute, and they look like they really have fun playing together!

Haley

lisa h. said...

her hair looks perfect! she and calder could be twins!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

I love her hair (probably because now she and I are twins)! She looks so happy and confident. And Lexey... wow... she really fills up that play stroller doesn't she?!?!? So precious... we can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!

Thany said...

Clare looks great--and her face is so very lovely! As for Alexey? She's gonna pass Ella up at this rate!