Saturday, April 26, 2008

The many faces of Alexey

I can't believe she is already a month old. She still sleeps most of the time but when she is awake she is much more awake and expressive.




8 comments:

I am Laura said...

She is so cute. When I look at her I think -- yeah maybe I want another one. She is that dang cute.

Jana said...

She is so cute. I love it!!

Emilee said...

Look at her tiny-tiny cuteness. And what an adorable purple outfit. She's lovely! And Calvin is so cute with her.

Denise said...

lskdfgjirugwteuwyeu36237ey634732e245237uwqy7wq e7fheufeghwuif hweoq2008,20092003yk ugrugerijkwerbuiergbdjkg rifgruyfe ywere gweywqgh uftqweghiqyeu h weturigherui gheuihg e8ugre8u gihyer8 hyeguihge4io

Denise said...

calvin left a comment under my name!

Laurie said...

She is such a cutie! Love her little expressions! I hope she's sleeping a ton for you, preferably at night in 9-10 hour stretches!

Renae said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Maybe we'll have to hook my Ian up with your Alexey. They are only a couple months apart. It would be perfect!

jhorrocks said...

She is adorable. I think I see a lot of Gonda in her face.