but as we look a little closer you can probably see sweat on her sweet little face. The high today was 99.
I spend a long time today cleaning out the pantry. I needed to wipe down the shelf's and get it clean inside the pantry and also needed to sort through the food, throw some stuff away and make sure everything is sealed up nice and tight for summer... having it get so hot today reminded me about how awful it is when the ants come in during the summer. Here is everything once it had been emptied out.
I'll have to post a pic when it's all done but it's not done yet...time to get back to work!
3 comments:
Ninety-nine degrees?! It was freezing today here--really, by the end of the day I was contemplating pulling my winter coat back out. Our truck is loaded and we're leaving the day after tomorrow. Such a sad goodbye, as you well know.
Very ambitious, Denise! It's amazing what you can fit in a pantry . . .
Alexey is so cute! To me, she looks like Clare.
Post a Comment