Monday, April 14, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


This weekend Alexey had a little trouble sleeping because it was too hot to swaddle her up like she usualy is for bedtime. I put her on her side during one nap and she seemed to like that okay. Check out those cute ruffles on the bum! Baby clothes are so fun!


We all love her cute little face!



PS. I do have a non-baby related story to share that hopefully I'll have time to type up pretty soon.

4 comments:

Anna M said...

I love the serene look on her face in the purple pajamas.

Krystal Trapnell said...

She is so sweet. I want to hold her...

Heather said...

She really looks like an angel, Denise.

Malinovka said...

I just can't get enough of this adorable baby, Denise!! She is SO beautiful! I hope you are able to enjoy every minute.

Love, Robyn