I heard about that on the radio. Crazy! And our Ben & Jerry's free day did happen on the 17th, but maybe it's different there in California. Lucky to still be able to look forward to it.
i just saw that on the news tonight! scary! i always get a little freaked at the beach too.
Wow! I have a friend who loves to surf who lives in Solana Beach. Scary...
that is such a sad article! I don't blame you for wanting Dave to not surf anymore... crazy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I heard about that on the radio. Crazy!
And our Ben & Jerry's free day did happen on the 17th, but maybe it's different there in California. Lucky to still be able to look forward to it.
i just saw that on the news tonight! scary! i always get a little freaked at the beach too.
Wow! I have a friend who loves to surf who lives in Solana Beach. Scary...
that is such a sad article! I don't blame you for wanting Dave to not surf anymore... crazy!
Post a Comment