whew! it's been a little like that here as well. sorry i missed your call yesterday! i'll try to give you a call later today. or you can call again, since you might be busy with alexey.
Wow! That is really hot for April! (I am assuming that isn't normal for you guys)... I enjoy the warm weather, but am not looking forward to the 90's when it is humid again.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
whew! it's been a little like that here as well. sorry i missed your call yesterday! i'll try to give you a call later today. or you can call again, since you might be busy with alexey.
Wow! That is really hot for April! (I am assuming that isn't normal for you guys)...
I enjoy the warm weather, but am not looking forward to the 90's when it is humid again.
Post a Comment