This morning it is a chilly 31 degrees out. I checked the Columbus weather and it is 39! The high here will be a mostly sunny 60 whereas Columbus won't warm up much beyond where it is now.
Sorry, I wansn't trying to rub it in, but I just thought it was interesting. We don't heat our house so when we wake up in the morning it is CHILLY -- probably colder (inside) than you guys who all heat your homes across the country! I know we are lucky to not have a real winter but I have been suprised that it does get cold here.
We are supposed to get weather in the 50s this week though, even out here in Ohio. I am excited about that. Of course, it doesn't compare to the perfect weather of San Diego, but then, if it did, who would appreciate San Diego?
No way! Really, 31? Hmmm...I was just musing over how great it would be to come to San Diego and eat oranges with you. So does your house have a heater? Just kidding.
6 comments:
rub it in why don't you :)
It is 60 here in Charlotte :)
Sorry, I wansn't trying to rub it in, but I just thought it was interesting. We don't heat our house so when we wake up in the morning it is CHILLY -- probably colder (inside) than you guys who all heat your homes across the country! I know we are lucky to not have a real winter but I have been suprised that it does get cold here.
Maybe we should've done residency in NC...
We are supposed to get weather in the 50s this week though, even out here in Ohio. I am excited about that. Of course, it doesn't compare to the perfect weather of San Diego, but then, if it did, who would appreciate San Diego?
No way! Really, 31? Hmmm...I was just musing over how great it would be to come to San Diego and eat oranges with you. So does your house have a heater? Just kidding.
Post a Comment