during the day. If he had it his way he'd sleep 3-4 hours during the day and then go to bed at 7:30 and get up at 4ish. Well, I guess he does get it his way sometimes. But, usually I try not to let him nap, or at least make his nap as short as I can. This afternoon I was taking out the trash and passed Calvin on his way into my room. He looked very tired. When I came back I found him on the floor snoring away. He was only about two steps from my bed. I guess he was just too tired to make it the rest of the way.

This morning around 4:30ish he came to get in bed with me. I told him it would be fine as long as he was quiet. He wasn't really quiet. He is super chipper in the morning! So, I told him, "Calvin be quiet or you have to leave." And he said, "it isn't me, George (his little stuffed curious george monkey) is the one making noise." Very cute. Well, not so cute at 4:30 but cute now.
My spell check function hasn't been working lately so forgive my mistakes...I'm sure there are several in each post.
2 comments:
my spell check hasn't been working either.
i love when kids just make a bed in a random place. both my kids fell asleep during sacarament this past sunday, i skipped sunday school and just let them sleep in the chapel.
Very cute...it's not me, it's my monkey. I'll have to remember that one and tell it to Jared one night when he's pulling the covers back over.
Post a Comment