Last week Dan came to visit and to open his mission call! It was so nice to have Dan home and such an exciting evening. When we arrived at home we waited a few minutes for everyone to arrive. We got set up on Skype with Scott.
Austin, Pete and Jessica came over.Clare was beauitul as usual.
Dad and Kari came. Dad was looking for a way to peek!
Dan took his sweet 'ol time getting this open!
Dave loves to roll his eyes so that he looks rediculous in all photos these days!
Dan thought he might let Calvin read it!
But then he got antsy since Calvin was reading in his head instead of out loud! Dan read the call....
You have been Called to Serve in the Spokane, Washington mission!!!......You will report to the MTC on Aug 15th.
What an exciting call. We are so happy for Dan!
I was super suprised at how early Dan is leaving. Aug 15th is less than 2 months from now. BYU summer term ends Aug 9th. Dan will drive home and spend a long weekend here with the family and then he's off!! Oh, how we will miss him but we are so happy for his new life adventure.
oh, I and I should also mention how awesome Dan is to have lost over 50 lbs in the last 3-4 months. He wants to lose another 50 and I hope he will do it!
Oh and I should also mention that while Dan was here he took my car to get new breaks. That saved me several hours of sitting at a car place with crazy and/or crying kids!
(jojo was sad to see Dan go)!
Love you Dan!
4 comments:
Such an exciting night. YEAH Dan! I like the last pic. Jo looks totally tolerant of Uncle Dan!
How exciting!!
so exciting! I am so happy for him!
YAY Dan!! So exciting! Congrats on the mission call (and weight loss)!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment