Wednesday, June 20, 2012

more great pictures!

A messy and happy baby!  This child eats more than Clare or Alexey at each meal. She loves food. At almost one year she is only 17 lbs!  Tonight for dinner she ate an avocado, a pear, a piece of pizza (homemade), and 4 strawberries. She loves finger foods.  Her all time favorite food is blueberries. Her close second favorites are oranges, banana, pizza (homemade), ice cream, pasta, cheese.

Tressel loves to hang out by Jo when she is eating. ...I sometimes think she I can her hear say in her mind, "a bite for you, a bite for me, a bite for you, a bite for me..." She is definitely learning how life works and enjoys interacting with everyone and everything!
 Jo had a fun trip to the playground where she recently discovered the slide. once again, it is so fun to watch her discover the world! She is delighted in everything!
She was kicking and wiggling to try and get lexey to hurry up and go down that slide!


Dave and I went to visit Min (dave's former chief resident) who had twins April 17th. The were so darling!! JinJoo is 7lbs 11oz right now and looks just like her dad. The boy Jay is  11 lbs.



 I made cupcakes for father's day to suit everyone in the family. A for AZTECS, M for that awful state north of Ohio, O for OHIO STATE BUCKEYES and Y for BYU!  

Gonda pool Rule #1: Think twice before throwing someone in the pool. If you throw someone in, you are going in next. (calvin tested this rule by throwing Clare in fully clothed while we were outside doing yardwork.)


 AHHHHH --- so cute! Can't get enough of this face.
 This is how JoJo poops. I know, I know, you were dying to know.


 It is nearly impossible to get a picture of my husband.  He is like an over sized child.


 but he is extremely cute!

part 2 coming soon. I take soooo many pictures these days that every week or so I have 100's to go through.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sophie was also 17 lbs at a year. And still so petite!