This year I decided to get Zoo/Wild Animal Park passes for Alexey and I. It is Lexey's last year home with me. We got the passes in June so that I could take Clare as my guest a few times this summer before Calvin gets out of school.
We love to go up to the park when it opens and hang out for an hour or two before it gets crowded and hot. One day we saw a guy walking in and heading off in a direction I'd never been to before so we talked to him and followed him along a fun trail that led through the back side of the park. It was beautiful.The girls' favorite animals are the meerkats! All three - Clare, lex and jo - LOVE them. We usually stop and see them once on the way in and once on the way out of the park. No pics of them from this trip.
Lions
Black Rhino
Giraffe
Clare, Lexey and new friend Arden.
We happened to see Clare's best friend from K when we were there! She was on an ESS school field trip. The girls were so happy to see her!!
cute Maggie - new friend!
Maggie, Arden, Clare and Lexey
No comments:
Post a Comment