Monday, February 14, 2011

legoland

Last week for Calvin's birthday we went to LEGOLAND. It was a mid-week, beautiful sunny day with no lines and no clouds. It was great. We were able to go on every ride we wanted and often could just go on the rides over and over again if nobody was waiting to get on.

One of the funnest things we did was go in this little place where you could build car and then race them.

Lex says, "I WIN"



Dave and Clare made a BLOCK O (OHIO STATE) car.




There was another room for playing Duplos. Calvin isn't here 'cuz he stayed in the car building place.



This ride was our favorite. We went on it several times. It went up and down and up and down. The perfect combination to make your stomach drop without making you feel like you need to barf!




I have a few more pics but I out of time for now. I'll put those up next time!

3 comments:

R said...

I am a reader! Keep me! And congrats on the pregnancy if I haven't said it before! I am also pregnant and due August 2nd. It seems you are a few weeks ahead of me. Glad you are feeling well now.

Kellie said...

Oh, congrats on the pregnancy! Can you do that up and down ride? Brave. So much to catch up on. I don't even know how you could EVER do that single parent thing. So hard, you are amazing and a wonderful wife. I love your 17 year old car... thanks for helping us move the desk/table our computer is on RIGHT NOW! How is homeschooling with Calvin? It seems so many people are having to do that these days. Hopefully you'll both love the experience and it will be better. Who knows, you might be able to send him back next year?? Being prego is hard, hang in there!!! Love you.

Katherine said...

What would I do without your Dave stories? Keep me