Friday, February 4, 2011

clare's birthday

Clare's birthday was Nov 21st, but at that time I was too sick (pregnancy) and too busy (production week for Oliver) to give her a b-day party. So, we finally gave her one in January! She basically wanted a repeat of last year's princess party, so it was pretty easy to do. We played pass the present, pin the crown on the princess and did some crafts. It was great. Girl parties are easy b/c the girls can easily entertain themselves in the case that you don't have enough to do, and they really don't ever run out of stuff to do b/c they take their time on everything. I think they could have spent one full hour just decorating their goodie bag.

I didn't get my camera out enough, but here are a few pictures.


calvin was allowed to bust the pinata after all the girls took a couple of turns each

clare at the pinata



lex at the pinata

calvin right in the middle of it all!


lex was excited to get dressed up

2 comments:

lisa h. said...

love that you can have an outdoor party in Jan! glad you could wait till you were feeling better to do it.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

It was sure fun seeing you last weekend! I am anxious to hear how the trip to L.A. went.