Friday, November 5, 2010

he's #1


Our good friend Marc DAvis ran for school board and WON!! He gave all the kids t-shirts the evening of his victory party (while waiting for results to roll in). They all wanted to wear them to school the next day.

When Clare's teacher asked her if she knew marc davis, she said, "no, we were just rooting for him." she is a funny girl. We only sit with his family at church every week!!

A side story here, but sitting with the Davis family is the only reason I have saved my sanity over the last couple of years. I love them to pieces. the Davis' have 7 kids -- one of them was the little one who passed away 2 years ago in a drowning accident. They have 4 teenage daughters and a little one Clare's age + a son on a mission. They are very special to us .








PS. Heard a song on the radio that I loved today. Jar of Hearts by Chiristina Perri.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute shirts! Glad you have someone to help out at church as well.

That song was first played on So You Think You Can Dance last season. The dance was gorgeous. The next week they had gotten so many requests on that song, the singer came on and sang it. I think the show put the song out there and now it is on the radio. I love it too!