Clare bear is 5 today. It was a fun day.
I love how lex is growing right into all of Clare's old clothes. this was a favorite and is just so cute on Lex just as it was on Clare
Also, it was so fun to see Calvin in Oliver this weekend. He had a blast!
here are some of the little orphan kids/fagin's gang kids. some are girls but the girls wore wigs to look like boys!
Over the course of preparing for the show (especially the last couple of weeks where we were there a TON) the kids became good buddies!
taking a break in the lobby and reading the program.
The principal said no to a teacher change. so, now we're figuring out what to do next.... I did send Calvin to school Th and Fri and he did great. Maybe now that I've stirred the pot a bit the teacher and principal will be a little more careful with him....
anyway, haven't had a quiet moment in a week. I am going to relax now!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Clare! I'm so glad that oliver went well. Please post pictures!
Happy Birthday Clare! Wow... she is 5!
Alexey looks so much like Dave, I can't believe it. Cute, cute.
Here I had just went her bday package, but totally neglected to call her on her special day. Bad Aunt!
Love the pictures of your thespian! Glad he had fun!
Post a Comment